LOL Is that saying a Southern thing or are part of my readers thinking....WTH.....trip my trigger?!?!
~Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit. Talk about your joys. ~Rita Schiano
Now that I got the crappy attitude/hate blog post out of the way...what do you say let's talk about things that make Mindy happy. Cause I know you have all been so worried about my pity party attitude. LOL Regardless of what you might think *grins* making me happy is really not hard to do. Well....that depends on who you ask I guess but DAMMIT don't listen to them! Seriously, I am working on walking in gratitude and finding the little things in my life that make it sweet.
1. Rohto eye drops. LOVE these!! The Arctic ones are my absolute favorite. They are a little more expensive but I really do like them. LOL If I will go against my thrifty nature to buy more expensive eye drops, you know they must be good. Go read the comments on Amazon. You will think me for that later.
2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kan Del's here in Plainview. Their warmers and wax chunks are da bomb. My favorite scents are birthday cake, red velvet cake or amaretto. If I have one on when the grandsdudes come in they always ask what I am cooking for them. The man who works there pouring the candles and chucks always smell ssssoooo good. I think his life must be like one of those old Hi Karate commercials where the good smelling man is always having to fight women off. But Michael would be all nice and polite about it.
3. Randomness. I am a really random person and can find humor is a lot of bizarre things and places. I have no idea how long this tiny hot rod had been mingling in amongst my table setting. I am not a big fan of dusting and the dudes have not been here recently so, it might have been there for awhile.
4. Tide with Febreze. Now I do not buy anything else. I LOVE how this smells!
5. My friend Ginny's lip balm and her super salve. LOVE how this stuff smells and it works SO GOOD! I use the lip balm every night before I go to sleep. Camille has even stolen one of them!! I also use the super salve on anything and I love the way it works and smells. You can order it HERE. Please tell her I sent ya!
6. My cats. Love these mischievous bundles of black fur. I had the cabinets off painting when they got up on top of the fridge and claimed that domain as their own. (Molly is the one laying down. Diesel is the on that is saying *On hell no! Not getting down.*
7. My Yellow Box sandals. These are my very first pair and I still love them even though they are worn out. If you would have ever told me that I would spend $**.** on a pair of sandals, I would have told you that you were bat shit crazy.
8. This stuff is amazing! Extra Fancy Chicken Rub. I use it on my chicken all the time. It is amazing when I put it on my chicken and cook it in the microwave with my Pampered Chef Stoneware. OMG just like rotisserie chicken but a lot cheaper and fresher. I am not sure why it is called EXTRA FANCY because there is no other option. LOL It's not like I have to choose between the regular fancy or the extra fancy.
9. My Droid Razr Maxx. Love how it works. Love text. You know my digits....you know what to do.
10. Bath and Body Works. Good thing I don't work there, I would never have a pay check. I am addicted to the Mentha Lip Shine and have it everywhere. I even wear it over my lipstick!
11. Fabric. Fabric. FABRIC.
12. Sharpies. If you do not like Sharpies, there is no place in my life for you. Seriously, what is wrong with you you Sharpie Hater?!?!?! What has a Sharpie ever done to you? ~breathes deeply to regain some sort of control~ I am keeping my eye on you.
13. My sewing machine. I am not great at sewing but it makes me happy! I have told y'all before that the whole experience is kinda like magic to me. I am always shocked and amazed when something comes together!
This is just a little list on the small things that bring me joy and make me happy. I have put together a swag bag of a few of my favorite things to share with you. All you have to do is leave a comment here or on facebook telling me what THING, THINGS or PRODUCTS that make you happy and why. What can you not live without? Tell me all about it and you could win the Mindy Swag Bag valued at $1,000,000,000! or a little over $20 depending on how the economy is that day. (WOW! I can hear you ooohhhhhing and aaawwwiinnnggg all the way over here!) I will mail the swag bag and the promised snail mail out by the end of this week. There are only 2 rules....1) you must leave a comment and 2) It CANNOT be a person, feeling or animals....must be a THING or PRODUCT and why you like it.
I have not been compensated by any product or item featured on this blog post today. All opinions expressed are my own and I have purchased all items myself. Though I can totally be bought and kept. Come on Sharpie! I could totally be a kick ass rep!